Saturday, July 11, 2009

Womp Womp

As I Sit in Bed ; Laying Down Trying to Enjoy My Weekend [ Which was Supposed to be a Relaxed one ] I Receive a Text. Surprisingly from my WONDERFUL [ Hint of sarcasm ] EX. Funny Thing is it Doesn't Even say his Name. Just a Number. Sad thing is i know this number as much as I know how to spell my Name. Ok so my Heart begins to pound. And a Billion questions Start racing in my head " What does he want ? Good thing ? Bad thing ? Whattttt ??? . So After my Hyperventilating i Read the Text. And these are the Exact words " Can you Give my Jesus Charm to someone in summer-School ?" So im Like WTF. What is rong w. this man like lmaoo. Yo I Recall when we Stopped talking in the beginning of this Summer me Offering the Charm back to you. But nooooo someone aint wanna take it so I Sed fuck it. So im Like wtf i asked u if u wanted it before and u aint want it. So this nicca tryna make me go out my way to give his charm to some1 I know he trusts and all this bullcrap when u Could have Had the Charm when i offered it To begin w. Its like He wants to Make me mad and Feel some Type of Way Texting me Out of Nowhere on Some bull Shit. Smh ; My Wall is Getting Thicker and Thicker

0 comments: