Thursday, July 9, 2009

Boys ; Men - Never a Difference

Aigh so I'm Really beginning to be fed up w. these grown ass men on the corner tryna "bag" , "scoop" w.e. the hell u wanna call it. This shit is really beginning to PISS me the FUCK off like Deadass. I Get real mad and discusted. I Feel like i cant walk out my damn house w.o. being looked at in some type of way by some nasty grown ass man. And it be the ugly nasty ones w. no typa chance tht be sayin shit. I'm walking nicca wanna say "Hey Beautiful", "Smile gorgeuous" or my Favorite "Hola Mami". Yoooo Like Wtf where ya kids @ ; Wife ? ; Job ?. Motherfucker go to work. Ughhh
A Fewww Instances :
-Just Yesturday I'm sitiing in Dunkin Donuts w. my Friends and some man walking past w. A CHILD in his hand. Motherfucker has the never to wink @ me.
- One day im walking w. my Cousin and we keep hearing this noise but dont know where its coming from. "pssssst pssssst" . So we looking arounf and i look up into one of the open windows of a building. And i See some Ugly ass Mexican w. no Shirt on out the Window Look'n @ us. Yo i Strted violating his lifee. Like wtf u not no where near cute ; not to Mention 5 feet tall. Like yooo Was goood ????
But the one tht Really Blows mines is niccas tht try to Speak spanish to me. Like motherfucker im not Illegal I KNOW ENGLISH. "Oo Mami Ven Aqui" Mami como estas" Ughh - Smh
Now Leme Get on these Street Corner Boys Right Quick. Why oh Why please someone leme know why. These boys choose to wait till AFTER we walk past to say something. Like do u need a 360 view of the bitch b4 u try to bag. And then they want u to come to them. Homieee YOU callled ME. And then if u ignore cuz they Ugly they get mad and try to come at you. lmao Like Ohh u Ugly anyway. Nicca u wasn't think'n tht Tilll u Got laughed @ by all Ya homeboys.
Smh - The Price u Pay for Being a Pretty Girl

0 comments: