Sunday, July 5, 2009

School =/


Awh Man ; Ok Well im Coming into My Junior year @ my School [ Frederick Douglass Acdemy ]. Its Safe to say I Haven't Been doing so Great my Freshman and Sophmore year. And at the end of each year I say " Das it Nexx Yr. Im ONIT ! ] But I Started this saying in the 9th grade and have gotten nowhere. Well at least at the begnnin of my Sophmore year i worked so hard. And was so excited for my Report Card to juss find Out tht All i Got was a 79. This was a Bummer for me B/c i was Honestly so excited and Confident i Had gotten an 80 or Better. But Nopee ; Once Again [ FAILURE ] I Guess my mom was Happy w. it b.c. I Passed every class w. a 75 & better. But is a 75% all i Can achieve. ? Smh ; And damn my Daddy Doesnt make things any better. Speeches Speeches SPEECHES [ Im Sicck Of Em ] " Analiz You have to understand that Your education is Most important" bla bla bla . Ugh i Mean i try hard . but Sometimes i juss get So Lazy and Have tht IDGAF Mood at times , I begin to Say FUCK SCHOOL . But then I Look @ my Mom and aunts and Dad. None of Which went to college or Even finish Highschool. I Refuse to Be like Tht. I Need to get My Shit Together and get my Priorities and Responsibilites in Tact. I Refuse to end Up where Everyone Already Assumes I'll end Up

0 comments: