Sunday, July 5, 2009

G R O S S ! ! !

Ok . . [ Deep Breath ]

Its About 12:30 in the AfterNoon &` im Juss Waking Up .


[ To Footsteps, Yelling, Crying, And those Damn Ambulance Syrens ] - I Livv on the 3rd Floor ; Go Figure


Ok ; So After About 10 Mins. of Fumbling around my Bed ; Trying to Cover my Ears w. my pillow [ Tht Never Works ]
I Finally Get up to Take my Morining Pee-Pee &` Brush &` So Forth.


As I Close the Door to the Bathroom ; I Spot something on the corner of my Bath-Room Floor ; [Ohh man I Rlly wanna Cry :'( ]

It is a Piece of a fucking LIFE &` STYLE condom [ AHHHHHHHHHHHH ] >:o :'( :-O




"OMG OMG OMG OMG EWWWWW" - Exact Words


Now i Know damn Well tht It Wasnt Mines b.c. I Havent gotten any in About 2-3 weeks [ smh ]


So I'm thinking like Oh Shit ; My Stepfather is over today As Well [ Idk if he's w. my Mom or not ; All i know is tht He don't Live here &` Comes on Sundays to Get his kids ]

I am Absolutely discusted at this point ; Like Eww WTF ; Your old ! Are old People Supposed to Use condoms ???

Well ; I Didnt Mention it to My Mother [ Akward convo ] ; I just Hope its Gone b4 my Next Urge to Pee

IM SCARRED FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

0 comments: